Wood Custom Garage Door
You've built a beautiful home!
Enhance its value with the perfect finishing touch. Click here for Photo Gallery
A custom wooden garage door from our Carriage
House Door collection combines old-world design with state-of-the-art technology to replicate beautiful, period-style doors that compliment both new construction and tasteful retrofit.
We Can Design A Beautiful Custom Garage Door that will provide a atractive finishing touch to your home.
Each garage door from our custom wood collection offers the timeless beauty, authenticity, and quality of a carriage door constructed a century ago, yet functions using the latest modern technology.
Frame: 1-3/8 inch kiln-dried hemlock/fir
Facing: Your choice of the following:
- 3/8 or 5/8 inch medium density overlay plywood (for paint grade doors only).
- Vertical grain western red cedar, incense cedar, fir, or any other available materials as specified.
Wire-brush option is available on all doors to produce a weathered effect.
Trim/Overlay: Your choice of the following:
- Stain Grade: 5/8 inch clear western red cedar (standard), bonded to the facing with exterior adhesive and galvanized pin nails. Other options include redwood, fir, or other specified select woods.
- The concealed side of the trim is back-cut to prevent twisting and warping.
Core: 1-3/8 inch EPS, Polystyrene insulation
Windows: 1/8 inch DSB (standard) stopped and sealed in place. Many other types of windows are available as well.
Arched Top: Available in a standard or custom radius. Please provide template with custom arch.
Designs: Choose from our designs or provide a detailed drawing of your own door.
Section Height: The maximum section height is 32 inches.
The following guidelines show the number of sections for door heights of up to fourteen feet:
- Up to 8'0”: 3 sections From 8'0" to 10’: 4 sections From 10' to 12’: 5 sections