Frequently Asked Questions
- Is a new garage door a good investment?
Generally, an expert garage door installation has a high likelihood of paying off in full. In case you’d like to sell your property in Encinitas or the vicinity somewhere down the line, an up-to-date garage door can increase its resale value. Plus, it brings you additional convenience and peace of mind.
Since proper installation is one of the key factors that determines your door’s lifespan, contact Radford Garage Doors & Gates of San Diego to help you maximize your investment. With our top-quality materials and refined craftsmanship, your new purchase will make you happy for years to come.
- What should I look for when buying a new garage door?
Here’s what to consider when picking out this important element of your property:
- Safety: Opt for cutting-edge security features to minimize the chance of break-ins and a safety reversal system to prevent your children or pets from being accidentally hit by the door.
- Material: Based on the style you’d like to achieve and the features you prefer, you can choose from a range of materials, like wood, steel, alumnum, and others.
- Style: It should correspond to the overall design style of your home whether it’s sleek contemporary, mid-century modern, or classic Old World chic.
- Motor: Consider the strength of the motor. The heavier your door, the more powerful the motor should be to ensure the optimal functioning of the system.
- Price: The cost will vary depending on the exact features you select. Decide in advance how much you’d be comfortable spending and take it from there.
Contact Radford Garage Doors & Gates of San Diego to explore our extensive assortment of features, styles, and materials. Our specialists will be happy to help you navigate the many options and make the best choice. Our technicians will then perform an efficient garage door installation service on your property in Encinitas or the nearby areas.
- Do you need a professional to install a garage door?
Although you may be tempted to try your hand at garage door installation, if you don’t have any training in the field, it’s strongly advisable to leave the task to a reputable garage door company in Encinitas. Improper installation can lead to a host of issues further down the road. To make matters worse, it could lead to a serious injury and a trip to the ER.
Radford Garage Doors & Gates of San Diego will cater to your style, preferences, and budget, and make sure that the process is done just right. Coupled with our correct installation practices, our top-performing garage doors will be a joy to behold (and use!) for a long time.
- How much does it cost to install a garage door?
The price of every garage door installation service differs based on the specifics of the project. For example, materials greatly vary in price, so if you prioritize quality, the price may go up significantly. Bigger pieces cost more as well as those featuring a more intricate design.
If you get in touch with Radford Garage Doors & Gates of San Diego and let us know what type of design you’d like to get for your Encinitas property, we’ll provide you with a free garage door price estimate as soon as possible.
- Who is the best garage door installer in Encinitas and the vicinity?
Hailed as one of the most knowledgeable garage door companies in the area, Radford Garage Doors & Gates of San Diego is proud of the quality of service we offer our clients in Encinitas and beyond.
We’re a trusted company that installs top-of-the-range garage doors in San Diego. Our trained technicians render customized garage door design and installation in Carlsbad, provide top-quality garage door services in Coronado, and operate in other communities in San Diego County.