Frequently Asked Questions
- Is replacing a garage door worth it?
So, your garage door has started to experience some issues. It may have a broken spring which prevents it from opening and closing properly, or your motor may be malfunctioning. But how do you know when calling your technicians for garage door repair in Rancho Santa Fe is no longer a good idea?
Overall, you may want to opt for a replacement if your garage door has been experiencing constant issues or if it’s nearing the end of its lifespan. Additionally, repair may not be worth it if the functionality and aesthetics of your door are severely impaired, requiring a service that costs more than half of the cost of a new garage door.
- Why does my garage door not work?
There are several reasons why a garage door may not work properly. Although some procedures may be simple, it is usually best to hire professional contractors to inspect your door and determine the problem.
We can send experienced technicians to your location in Rancho Santa Fe in no time. Upon conducting a thorough analysis of your situation, they’ll take any necessary steps to restore your garage door to its original functionality and appeal.
- What could be wrong with my garage door motor?
You may need to hire experts in garage door motor repair if you notice the following warning signs:
- Your garage door opener vibrates when you use it, which can be a sign of a malfunctioning motor vibrating in its housing.
- Your door opener is too loud or produces strange noises, such as creaking, squealing, or clanking.
- Opening and closing the door is slow or sluggish, as if the opener is struggling to pul the weight of the door.
- You can’t get your garage door to open at all.
In any of these situations, your best course of action would be to contact experienced technicians for garage door motor repair in Rancho Santa Fe.
- How many cycles does a garage door spring last?
In a modern garage door, a spring should last through about 10,000 cycles of opening and closing, assuming that it was installed properly. This means that you may need to hire repair technicians about 14 years after the initial purchase if you use your garage door once a day (open it and then close it).
- How do I hire dependable garage door repair services in Rancho Santa Fe?
Simply contact Radford Garage Doors & Gates if you need expertise-based garage door repair in the San Diego area. Owing to our vast experience and relentless customer dedication, we are known across the area as reliable and skilled pros, offering efficient assistance from San Elijo Lagoon to Elfin Forest and beyond.
In fact, we are able to render speedy garage door repair in Del Mar, highly reliable garage door motor repair services in Encinitas, and many other services across the area. Reach out to us now and get a free quote!