Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I tell if I need garage door repairs?
There are several signs that could indicate that something is wrong and should prompt you to schedule a garage door repair:
- The door doesn’t open or close properly
- It’s generating more noise than it did before
- It doesn’t respond to commands
- It has become detached from the tracks
Radford Garage Doors & Gates is at your service in Fairbanks Ranch and the vicinity no matter which of these problems you encounter. We’ll check on your system and carry out a spring replacement, motor repair, or another necessary procedure.
- How do I know if my garage door opener motor is bad?
Regularly observe your garage door and see if it shows any of the signs of the motor giving out. Schedule a repair if you notice that:
- The opener vibrates while operating
- It makes too much noise
- The door opens or closes too slowly
- It can’t open or close at all
Our technicians will visit you in Fairbanks Ranch to inspect your system, find out if there really is an issue, and perform your residential or commercial garage door repair if there’s need for it.
- How do I hire a contractor to repair my garage door?
Your garage door is a delicate system, which requires careful professional repair. Understandably, you want the best experts in the industry to take care of it. Here’s how you can recognize the right company for the job:
- Ask for references
- Search for companies online
- Take a look at client ratings and reviews
- Talk to several companies before you decide
- Ask for a price estimate
We are available for any type of garage door service in Fairbanks Ranch and the nearby areas. Have a chat with our specialists and let us know what your concerns are.
- Can you replace a broken garage door spring on your own?
If you have a broken garage door spring, it’s best to hire trained professionals to conduct a repair, especially if you don’t have previous experience. By trying to change it on your own, you will be risking injury and improper installation. Stay safe and keep your system in working order by calling our team of specialists. We have the tools and knowledge to replace the spring easily and quickly, and bring your garage back to normal.
- How do I schedule a detailed garage door repair & service near me in Fairbanks Ranch?
Would you like to be kayaking in San Elijo Lagoon or surfing on Cardiff State Beach, but you’re stuck at home because of your faulty garage door? Whether you need us to replace your broken spring or conduct your motor repair, Radford Garage Doors & Gates of San Diego will be there to help you.
We’re the leading authority in reliable garage door repairs in San Diego, always there to take care of the security and curb appeal of your home or business. Clients can also contact us to do a thorough inspection and repair of garage doors in Rancho Santa Fe or call us to make their garage doors in Del Mar operate properly. Of course, you can reach out to us in any of the surrounding neighborhoods as well. We’re ready to roll up our sleeves!